OFDb

My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done? (Herzog/Lynch)

Begonnen von StS, 9 April 2009, 08:05:44

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Werner Herzog
Writers: Werner Herzog, Herbert Golder
Producer: Eric Basset
Executive Producers: David Lynch, Benji Kohn, Austin Stark, Chris Papavisiliou, Bingo Gubelmann
Cast: Michael Shannon, Willem Dafoe, Chloe Sevigny

Based on a harrowing true story... The film opens as officers arrive at the scene –a typical middle-class neighborhood in San Diego. The suspect has barricaded himself inside a home and appears to have taken hostages. Two friends he had urgently telephoned earlier that morning arrive, but too late. As they and their neighbors try to come to grips with what has happened, they tell their stories to the detective in charge of the crime scene. In a series of flashbacks, the bizarre story of Brad Macallam begins to emerge. After an ill-fated white-water kayaking trip in a distant land, Brad finds readjustment to suburban life increasingly difficult. As his disaffection grows and his relations with those around him become strained, he glimpses a world more vivid and strangely frightening than others can see. The detectives try to penetrate the mystery of his story, but the questions only multiply. Brad's unfolding personal and family drama leads to an obsession with the ancient play, finally driving him to murder.

Werner Herzog kommentiert:
,,Ich wollte schon immer einen Horrorfilm machen, aber einen ohne Äxte und Kettensägen. Viel interessanter ist eine namenlose Gefahr, die sich einem langsam nähert."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Pinhead_X

Sieht interessant aus. Mal gucken wie das Endprodukt ausschaut. Bin eigentlich nicht so der Herzog Fan....
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

StS

lastboyscout

Den Trailer klemm ich mir mal, auch wenn es schwerfällt. trotzdem danke, StS.
Bei der Besetzung mit Michael Shannon, der schon in Bug beängstigend gut spielte und Willem Dafoe, der sowieso über jeden Zweifel erhaben ist meiner Meinung nach, ist der ein MUSS.
Kann also ruhig kommen, Herzog konnt mich bis jetzt fast immer begeistern, und das David Lynch  :love: :love: seine Finger im Spiel hat, macht das Ganze nur noch interessanter.  :respekt:
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

hagakure

I should get one of those signs that says "One of these days I'm gonna get organezized".

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020