OFDb

Playing it cool (Rom-Com u.a. mit Chris Evans)

Begonnen von StS, 12 September 2014, 21:39:59

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Playing it Cool (formerly A Many Splintered Thing) is directed by Justin Reardon and written by Paul Vicknair & Chris Shafer (Before We Go). The film follows a screenwriter (Chris Evans) disillusioned by love who meets a young woman (Michelle Monaghan) at a charity dinner by pretending to be a philanthropist. But rather than them falling in love, he learns she has a boyfriend. But rather than giving up, he sees this as a challenge, and with the encouragement of his friends, tries to maintain a faux platonic relationship in order to keep seeing her as he tries to conquer her heart. Aubrey Plaza, Anthony Mackie, Topher Grace, Luke Wilson, Giovanni Ribisi and more also star...

Trailer:
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/chris-evans-leads-a-charismatic-cast-in-the-playing-it-cool-trailer-318

Schaut nett aus - u.a. auch dank der guten Besetzung. Kann man sich gewiss mal ansehen.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020