OFDb

STAR WARS 7 - 9

Begonnen von Eric, 31 Oktober 2012, 08:59:29

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

J.J. Abrams Turned Down Star Wars: Episode VII
Source: Empire, December 26, 2012

While we may get some new updates on Star Wars: Episode VII in early 2013, it won't be that Star Trek Into Darkness director J.J. Abrams will be at the helm.

Speaking to Empire magazine, Abrams said he will be sticking to the "Star Trek" franchise. "I guess the franchises could go up against each other, but I'm not thinking that far ahead! I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, Empire and Jedi, and the idea of the world continuing is exciting and will be amazing. Kathy Kennedy is a friend and there are no smarter producers. It's in great hands."

He added that "there were the very early conversations and I quickly said that because of my loyalty to Star Trek, and also just being a fan, I wouldn't even want to be involved in the next version of those things. I declined any involvement very early on. I'd rather be in the audience not knowing what was coming, rather than being involved in the minutiae of making them."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Hana-Bi

Ich habe mich immer bedeckt gehalten was dieses Thema anging. Und den Thread hatte ich vorher auch noch nicht entdeckt.
Aber, und dabei bleibe ich, bin ich folgender Meinung: Dem Franchise konnte gar nichts besseres passieren. George Lucas soll sich bitte nie wieder auf den Regiestuhl setzen. Und am besten soll er auch keine Drehbücher mehr schreiben.

Sollen sie Drew Karpyshyn die Story schreiben lassen, der hat zumindest mehr Ahnung vom Universum als Lucas. Auch wenn ich es ihm nicht so recht zutraue, von mir aus kann dann auch Matthew Vaughn Regie führen. Und vielleicht wen engagieren der sich mit Special Effects auskennt. Immerhin sehen die neuen Star Wars Filme schlechter aus als die Klassiker, die auch Heute noch teilweise noch gelungen aussehen. Aber Bitte, StS, kein Michael Bay. Beschwöre hier keine Dämonen. Sonst dreht am Ende noch Len Wiseman den Film (wobei ich den Directors Cut von Total Recall unbedingt sehen will).

Shodan

Zack Snyder entwickelt wohl einen Star Wars-Film außerhalb der neuen Trilogie.

ZitatBack in November, the Los Angeles Times reported that Man of Steel and 300 director Zack Snyder said he had no interest in directing the hotly anticipated seventh Star Wars film. But Vulture has learned that while this may be specifically true — he won't be doing Episode VII — it was a bit of misdirection: He is in fact developing a Star Wars project for Lucasfilm that is set within the series' galaxy, though parallel to the next trilogy. It will be an as-yet-untitled Jedi epic loosely based on Akira Kurosawa's 1954 classic Seven Samurai, with the ronin and katana being replaced by the Force-wielding knights and their iconic lightsabers. (Go ahead, say it — you know you want to: " ... an elegant weapon, for a more civilized age." Felt good, didn't it?)It's not clear just where Snyder's untitled Jedi film would fall within the Star Wars chronology, »

Quelle: http://www.imdb.com/news/ni44918016/

StS

Zitat von: Shodan am 14 Januar 2013, 22:07:40
Zack Snyder entwickelt wohl einen Star Wars-Film außerhalb der neuen Trilogie.

Wohl nicht wirklich.  ;)

ZitatZack Snyder is not traveling to a galaxy far, far away. At least, not right now.

According to Snyder's rep, a report this morning that the Man of Steel director is developing a standalone Star Wars project that would be loosely based on the 1954 masterpiece Seven Samurai is not true.

"While he is super flattered because he is a huge fan," states the rep, "Zack is not involved in any way with Star Wars. He is currently in post [production] on his two films, Man of Steel and 300: Battle of Artemisia."

This doesn't necessarily mean that Snyder will never work on a Star Wars movie. But with his plate so packed at the moment, Snyder just does not have the time to devote to developing anything at the scope of a Star Wars movie.

ew.com/Imdb.com
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Shodan

Haha, danke für die Klärung :-)

Dexter

Zitat von: StS am 26 Dezember 2012, 10:47:08
J.J. Abrams Turned Down Star Wars: Episode VII
Source: Empire, December 26, 2012

While we may get some new updates on Star Wars: Episode VII in early 2013, it won't be that Star Trek Into Darkness director J.J. Abrams will be at the helm.

Speaking to Empire magazine, Abrams said he will be sticking to the "Star Trek" franchise. "I guess the franchises could go up against each other, but I'm not thinking that far ahead! I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, Empire and Jedi, and the idea of the world continuing is exciting and will be amazing. Kathy Kennedy is a friend and there are no smarter producers. It's in great hands."

He added that "there were the very early conversations and I quickly said that because of my loyalty to Star Trek, and also just being a fan, I wouldn't even want to be involved in the next version of those things. I declined any involvement very early on. I'd rather be in the audience not knowing what was coming, rather than being involved in the minutiae of making them."

Ja was den nun?

J.J. Abrams Set to Direct Next 'Star Wars' Film
ZitatJ.J. Abrams will direct the next "Star Wars" film for Disney, taking stewardship of one of Hollywood's most iconic and lucrative film franchises, an individual with knowledge of the production told TheWrap.
http://www.thewrap.com/movies/article/jj-abrams-set-direct-next-star-wars-film-exclusive-74596

Mr. Blonde

Dafür wird der doppelte Fankloppe bekommen.  :icon_lol: Weiterhin von den Trekkies und dann noch von den Warsies (wie nennt man die denn?). Ich kann mir das wirklich nicht vorstellen, aber ich lasse mich gerne überraschen. Wenn er noch lernt, nicht nur das Auge, sondern auch alles andere zu bedienen, sehe ich das vielleicht anders. Als reiner Blockbuster-Regisseur finde ich ihn jedenfalls astrein. Nur gehört eben deutlich mehr dazu, wenn man Star Wars dreht, was George Lucas ja leider bewiesen hat.

Artikel & News zu Filmen, Games, Musik & Technik

Teppi

Ich sehe das Ganze mit gemischten Gefühlen. In meinen Augen ist Abrams mit dem "Star Trek" Reboot eh schon mehr oder weniger das "Star Wars" der heutigen Zeit gelungen - daher erachte ich ihn für bestens qualifiziert, wenn es nun um Episode 7 geht. Andererseits ist es schade, dass er deswegen wohl "Star Trek" aus der Hand geben muss - er hätte ruhig seine eigene "Sci-Fi-Trilogie" schaffen dürfen.

Captain_Chaos.ONE

warum sollte er stark trek aus der hand geben? die filme werden vor dem greenscreen einfach parallel gedreht.  :icon_mrgreen:

Chili Palmer

Zitat von: Mr. Blonde am 25 Januar 2013, 00:31:05
Warsies (wie nennt man die denn?)

Jedi oder Sith.  :chuck:
"I'm an actor, love, not a bloody rocket surgeon".

"Der Terminader is ja im Grunde so'n Kaiborch."

Roughale

Ist das eigentlich Jar Jar Abrams? :LOL:

esta es la mejor mota
When there is no more room for talent OK will make another UFC

mali

Moonshade

Abwarten. Del Toro war auch schon offiziell Regisseur vom "Hobbit" und von "Mountains of Madness", ersteren mußte er passieren lassen, der Zweite ging völlig ex.
Und wenn es an epische Fantasy-SF geht, gibt es sicherlich schlimmere Deppen als Abrams, Len Wiseman z.B.!
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Klugscheisser

Wäre cool, wenn das klappt!

Das_Meteorschaf

Abrams wird aus Star Wars das machen, was er aus Star Trek gemacht hat: Standard-Sci-Fi-Actionkost. Eigentlich hat das Lucas schon mit EP I+II geschafft.

Chili Palmer

Zitat von: Roughale am 25 Januar 2013, 15:05:03
Ist das eigentlich Jar Jar Abrams? :LOL:

:respekt: Alle Teile fügen sich zusammen, das Namensrätsel ist gelöst. Wir werden den noch jahrelang hören, aber: zuallererst hier. Wenn man jetzt jedesmal, wenn den irgendwo einer bringt, einen Cent in ein Glas wirft, und den Erlös, dir, Roughie, spendet, solltest du bis zum Kinostart genug beisammen haben, um Disney die Rechte abzukaufen.

Mir hätte ja ein völlig unbeschriebenes Regieblatt am besten gefallen, aber da ist man bei Disney wohl auch vorsichtig und will halbwegs kontrollieren, was da auf sie zukommt (schade, fand es ganz sympathisch, dass sie zuletzt völligen Neulingen wie bei "Tron: Legacy" oder Quasi-Neulingen wie bei "John Carter" die Budget-Monster in die Hand drückten). Nun kommt mir Abrams (dessen Inszenierung von "Trek" ja schon schrie: "Ich will Star Wars!") irgendwie vor wie Guardiola; wechselt von einem Machtkomplex in den anderen.
"I'm an actor, love, not a bloody rocket surgeon".

"Der Terminader is ja im Grunde so'n Kaiborch."

Dionysos

Zitat von: Moonshade am 25 Januar 2013, 16:14:10
gibt es sicherlich schlimmere Deppen als Abrams, Len Wiseman z.B.!

Warum nicht? Ob nun Jedi gegen Sith oder Vampire gegen Werwölfe, was macht das für einen Unterschied? Zudem kennt er sich mit steriler PC-Spiele-Optik gut aus und Kate Beckinsale als Prinzessin Leia, das hätte doch auch mal was :icon_lol:
God doesn't make the world this way. We do. - Watchmen

Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks. - Forrest Gump

It doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. - Casablanca

Captain_Chaos.ONE

Gibt schon das erste Setfoto

:LOL:

Mr. Blonde

blade2603

6 Februar 2013, 01:02:37 #80 Letzte Bearbeitung: 6 Februar 2013, 11:36:33 von blade2603
Tja... Disney wird Star Wars wohl melken bis der letzte Tropfen Blut aus der Kuh gedrückt ist....

die nächsten Gerüchte machen die Runde:
Yoda bekommt nen eigenen Film:

'Star Wars' Yoda Movie To Be Made, Rumor Is

Yoda! Disney seeks Yoda! At least according to Harry Knowles of Ain't It Cool News, who cites an unnamed source in suggesting that Lucasfilm and its parent company are planning a movie about everyone's favorite little green warrior as their first standalone Star Wars film beyond the already-planned sequel trilogy. Lucasfilm obviously isn't commenting, and Knowles' sourcing seems sketchy at best, so chock this up to the galactic rumor mill. Honestly, that Zack Snyder remake of Seven Samurai set in the Star Wars galaxy seems every bit as likely.

But the possibility of a Yoda movie has gotten us thinking abut what we would like to see if the Jedi Order's Grand Master should get the spotlight. Not to mention that it would pose some massive challenges for the screenwriter and director to be hired, considering that Yoda is a character we've always gotten in small doses...and, quite frankly, may be best that way. First, the script would be made up entirely of backwards-speak, which could become about as annoying as when your Star Wars fanatic friend decides to show off his Yoda voice at a party for longer than 90 seconds. Second, Frank Oz has all but retired from voice acting at this point, and he lent so much more to the character than was ever in the script. Maybe Tom Kane who voices Yoda on the Clone Wars TV series could step in, but Oz had the extra benefit of being a puppeteer. He even controlled puppet Yoda's movements!

Third, for a Yoda movie to have any expansiveness, he'd probably have to be an all-CGI character. How else can he perform hummingbird-fast flips, twists, and lightsaber parries? And yet, who really liked CGI Yoda in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith? So much of the tactility that came with him being a puppet was lost. Fourth, the fact that most Star Wars fans prefer practical Yoda to CGI Yoda suggests that we don't really care to see Yoda as a great warrior. I mean, one of the first things he himself ever says onscreen is, "Wars not make one great." We like him as a sage who stands on the sidelines, whose mastery is so great, that he almost never has to draw his lightsaber. The biggest complaint I had about his fight with Christopher Lee's Count Dooku in Episode II is that he had to call upon major acrobatics and work up a big sweat to fight a guy...who he himself had trained. Like Zorro on the classic Walt Disney TV series from the 1950s, Yoda's mastery should have been so great that he'd barely have to move while fighting Dooku. Now sparring with the Emperor in Revenge of the Sith? That's another matter. That was a true match of equals.

Five, if they want to go the Warrior Yoda approach, this movie will likely be a prequel. I'll even go on record as saying that the Star Wars prequels get an unfair rap, but, still, a prequel is in no way something Disney/Lucasfilm should be attempting, at all, unless it's an Old Republic movie. Six, part of Yoda's appeal is that he's a cipher, a nexus of the Light Side about whom we ultimately know little. And we like it that way. George Lucas himself has purposefully kept Yoda's backstory shrouded in mystery — he's never even revealed the name of his frog-like race — to the degree that we know nothing about him aside that he likes gross food, is fascinated by electric lamps, and like Obi-Wan Kenobi, can be kind of a lying d**k.

Still, if this movie were to actually happen, and almost nothing aside from Knowles suggests that it will, here's what its makers would be wise to consider. Little is known about Yoda's eight-century career with the Jedi, except that it was a relatively placid one. He spent of that time training Padawans rather than fighting wars or going on daring missions. That's why his involvement in the Clone Wars was such a misguided step, not for himself, but the Order as a whole. He was a peacekeeper, not a warrior, and wars by default don't make one great. The most we've ever seen of him in the timeline prior to the movies is in Dave Wolverton's 1994 classic Expanded Universe novel, The Courtship of Princess Leia. Luke Skywalker happens upon a five-hundred year-old recording of a young and sprightly Yoda dealing with the aftermath of a Jedi training ship crashing on the planet Dathomir, home to a race of Force-using witches. And that's about it. Also, the Clone Wars TV series recently suggested there was a thrilling adventure behind the story of how young Padawan Yoda found the crystal he'd use to power his lightsaber. But the only exclusively Yoda-centric EU novel ever produced, Sean Stewart's Yoda: Dark Rendezvous, set during the final days of the Clone Wars, reveals a little bit more about Yoda's backstory. It even suggests he may have had a brush with the Dark Side at one point.

Dark Rendezvous also provides a template for how a screenwriter could approach Yoda as the star of a movie. That's because that book remembered one key aspect of the character that seemed lost in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith: his playfulness. Yoda's really a little imp in The Empire Strikes Back, messing with Luke, and getting into a little game of tug-of-war with R2-D2. If this movie ever happens, I really hope we see that side of the character.

Oh, and there's one other thing that's a must for any Yoda movie: Yaddle. Phantom Menace aficionados, you know who I'm talking about. There was actually a female of Yoda's species who was also a member of the Jedi Council during the events of the Naboo Invasion Crisis in Episode I. Now, I'm not saying that we need to learn everything about Yoda's backstory. But I do really want to learn more about his relationship with Yaddle. Was there some forbidden love that they could never explore because of their respective Jedi vows of chastity? Is there a history of hot and heavy Yoda sex we never knew about? Were Yaddle's parents able to pirate broadcasts of Seinfeld from our galaxy and that inspired the name of their daughter? Those are the questions I want answered when the Yoda movie Star Wars: Do or Do Not directed by Jon Turtletaub is someday released in an alternate universe far more awesome than ours.

"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

Dexter

Es werden sogar mehrere Filme!

It's Official: 'Star Wars' Stand-Alone Films From Lawrence Kasdan, Simon Kinberg in Development
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/star-wars-standalone-films-lawrence-418421

Mr. Blonde

Ich finde, man sollte Disney vor sich selber schützen und denen die Rechte wieder entziehen. Ich meine, Jesus Christ! So langsam reicht's wirklich. Erstmal einen vernfünftigen Star Wars Film hinbekommen und dann die großen Pläne schmieden. Puuuuh...

Hana-Bi

Bei solch großen Plänen gibt es nur zwei Möglichkeiten. Ein riesiger Erfolg, also, die totale Rückkehr des Franchise, oder aber, ein riesiger Reinfall der nun die letzten Fans vergrault.

Ich habe die Nachricht in der IMDb gelesen vorhin. Ich bin da eigentlich nicht abgeneigt wenn da nicht so ein Zeug wie The Clone Wars bei heraus kommt. Man plant bei Disney dieses riesige Universum zu erweitern. Das die alteingesessenen da wieder rebellieren war abzusehen. Ich sehe das jedoch alles wesentlich entspannter. Das ist ein Universum, wovon ich mehr sehen möchte. Und so lange George Lucas sich da raus hält, zumindest was Drehbuch und Regie angeht, ist mir alles recht. Ich denke, Disney wird zu unrecht belächelt, und denke, die Filme die dadurch entstehen, werden sogar ziemlich brauchbar werden.

RoboLuster

Und ich finde Disney macht es genau richtig. Die wahrscheinlich mächtigste Film Franchise hat vielzu lange auf Halde gelegen, überhaupt, schon immer wurde sie erschreckend wenig genutzt. Was man aus dem Star Wars Universum alles zeigen könnte... unendlich viel.

Wer sich die Rechte daran sichert und nur tröpfchenweise etwas davon rausbringt, der ist scheißedumm. Und wenn ein Film vielleicht nicht viel einbringt ( was nicht passieren wird), sollen sie dann einfach aufhören? Ist klar, so macht man das.^^

Eine Real Serie ist ja auch schon geplant, und ich finde es einfach nur Arschgeil. Danke Disney, und zum Teufel mit allen anderen, die sich gegen neue Star Wars Filme, Serien und what ever stellen.^^
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

Teppi

Ich sehe es wie RoboLuster - das Universum bietet ungemeines Potenzial für viele weitere Filme (in anderen Medien, seien es Bücher oder Videospiele, wurde das ja schon längst erkannt). Und selbst wenn qualitativ nicht der ganz große Wurf gelingt - die Stellung, welche die Ur-Trilogie für mich einnimmt, kann nie und nimmer durch etwas abgeschwächt werden.

Mal ein paar Gerüchte in die Runde werfen: Man munkelt, die Spin Offs handeln von Boba Fett und einem jungen Han Solo.

blade2603

Zitat von: RoboLuster am  6 Februar 2013, 20:51:43

Eine Real Serie ist ja auch schon geplant, und ich finde es einfach nur Arschgeil. Danke Disney, und zum Teufel mit allen anderen, die sich gegen neue Star Wars Filme, Serien und what ever stellen.^^

Ich bin eher der Skeptiker! lasse mich aber wie immer gern eines besseren belehren! Soll Disney von mir aus alles raus hauen, so lange es Hand und Fuß hat, sie im Universum bleiben und keine Logiklöcher produzieren!

AfterBusiness

Als alter SciFi/Fantasy Fan.... immer her damit.  :respekt:
Zur Zeit ists doch echt mager was SciFi so betrifft. Prometheus war mal wieder ein Highlight..... Serien-technisch ganz zu schweigen.... StarWars Film, Serie, Doku, andere Filme..... mehr mehr mehr.....  :respekt: :dodo: :LOL:

Klaus Jr.

Puuuuh, was ich bisher gelesen habe treibt mir Gänsehaut auf den Rücken (keine wohlige...). Ich denke das Franchise wird sich maßgeblich verändern, auch die Zielgruppe...

Hoffe immer noch auf eine Umsetzung der Zahn Trilogie - imo die einzige Fortführung, die taugt UND schöne Filme hergeben würde. Großadmiral Thrawn hätte das Zeug zum großen Filmbösewicht finde ich!

"Pisse vom Opa trinken geht gar nicht, damit ist der Film für mich durch. Schade um die Titten"

blade2603

The Star Wars prequels may not have lived up to expectation, but they at least quenched curiosity for where many of George Lucas' characters came from. We learned about the origins of the Skywalkers, of Obi-Wan, of Boba Fett. But Han Solo's personal history remains up to the imagination — or at least, up to extracurricular reading on the subject.
Before finding out where Harrison Ford's cocky smuggler came from, we are setting up to find out where he ended up: Latino Review reported via Fox News Latino that 70-year-old Ford is returning to the galaxy far, far away to portray Solo in Disney's developing Star Wars trilogy. Hollywood.com has reached out to Ford's reps for confirmation, but they were not immediately available for comment.

The broadcast did not specify which of the developing Star Wars films will feature Ford — in addition to the sequel trilogy in the works, Disney has also announced production on several standalone character films, with early reports suggesting that the studio was developing one for Han Solo himself. This movie, however, looks to tell the story of a young Solo (ostensibly, the pre-A New Hope criminal who consorted with the likes of Jabba the Hutt and Lando Calrissian). Unless said feature is aiming for a Ranging Bull-esque timespan, we might expect Ford to be making his appearance in another of the developing Star Wars movies, and leaving the standalone Han Solo pic to a younger actor.

But it's not at all shocking that Solo's character might play a major role in the upcoming trilogy. Fan speculation has planted the yet unseen children of Han and Princess Leia center stage in the sequels. in said case, we can anticipate a return of Carrie Fisher as well — and, we can hope, Mark Hamill back as Uncle Luke. But until specific details of the premise are announced, we can only wonder what Ford's potential involvement might entail... not to mention if the 70-year-old actor will still be able to make the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs. No easy feat, even for a young man.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/movies/55001375/harrison-ford-new-star-wars-trilogy-han-solo

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020