OFDb

Sin City 2 (A Dame To Kill For)

Begonnen von Mr.Wilt, 26 Mai 2005, 23:23:21

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

cyborg_2029

Dito. Hab mich echt schon drauf gefreut. Aber vielleicht ändert sich das nochmal. Auf Gerüchte habe ich noch nie viel gegeben.
Lebensweisheiten 101: "Wenn Du einmal damit anfängst, dann kniest Du nur noch."

StS

Depp and Banderas in Sin City 2?
Source: MTV, March 27, 2007

MTV talked to Sin City 2 co-director Robert Rodriguez and star Rosario Dawson about the anticipated film, which will tell one story this time that may include Johnny Depp and Antonio Banderas. Here are several clips from the article:

"[Depp] was interested in doing the Jackie Boy character that Benicio [Del Toro] played [in the first one], but he was doing that movie 'Libertine' in Europe and it just kept getting pushed and delayed and went right through our shooting schedule," Rodriquez said of the actor he directed in "Once Upon a Time in Mexico." "But there is a better role for him in ['Hell and Back']. I kept going, 'Gosh, Jackie Boy is a small part, he could be really good [as Wallace].' When he wasn't available, I thought maybe it was meant to be."

While no deal is in place for Depp at the moment, Rodriguez seemed coyly confident they would get the Oscar-nominated actor. The director was equally excited about potentially casting another of his old favorites, Antonio Banderas.

"When I showed him the first sample of the work, he went, 'Man I'll do anything in that. I'll be the hunchback. You have to bring me onboard, that looks amazing,' " Rodriguez recalled. "So Frank met him that time too and he said, 'I have got to find something for that guy. I've never met him before. He's amazing.' [So we're] looking at the cast of characters and [looking] to see where he can fit."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

elSalvadore

Coole Sache, kann mir die Beiden sehr gut in dem Film vorstellen!

Mr Creazil

Hab mich sowieso schon gefragt, wen man da wohl als Wallace nehmen könnte. ^^
"Nihilist und Christ: das reimt sich, das reimt sich nicht bloß ..."

"Die Zensur ist die jüngere von zwei schändlichen Schwestern, die ältere heißt Inquisition. "

"Who fights with a ladder - well, Jackie Chan does!"

https://letterboxd.com/mrcreazil/

Akayuki

Liest sich wirklich super! Freu mich schon auf den Streifen. Hoffe nur das er UNCUT bei uns in die Kinos kommt...
Original Zitat: "Ey Leute, Hard Boiled ist besser als Sex! Da hast du zwei Stunden pure Äckschen!"

Wicked Ninja

warum sollt er nicht? Der erste lief hier auch uncut... und von der Brutalität wird sich da in den Geschichten nicht mehr sooo viel ändern.
"She doesn't quite chop his head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of him."
- Dwight McCarthy (Sin City)

Hana-Bi

Natürlich ist es wohl das dümmste jetzt über eine Altersfreigabe zu spekulieren aber wenn nur "A Dame To Kill For" verfilmt wird dann könnte man diesen Teil auch ab 16 freigeben, denn so heftig ist dieser Band nicht. Also darüber solltest du dir gar keine Gedanken machen @2BerettaZKiller.

Akayuki

Na dann bin ich ja schon mal beruhigt.  :icon_mrgreen:
Ne, mal im Ernst: Das mit dem Uncut galt eigentlich nur im Bezug auf eventuelle Schnitte, wie bei diversen Streifen alla´ TCM- TB, welcher ja hierzulande nur CUT lief/läuft.
Mein Gedankengang war deshalb: "Es könnte ja sein das die zunächst eine R-Rated Fassung in die Kinos bringen und dann bei einer DVD VÖ die "sagenumwobene" Unrated nachschieben." -Gedankengang Ende. Wäre ja nicht das erste mal.  ;)
Aber das waren natürlich alles nur Szenarien wie ich sie mir lediglich ausgemalt bzw. unter Umständen vorgestellt hatte. Da ich die Vorlage (Comic) nicht kenne, kann das ja anders werden. Wie schon W!ck3d N!nJa erwähnte soll der ja nicht so heftig werden.
@Hani-Bi: Aber wie du schon sagtest ist es eher eine triviale Angelegenheit über eventuelle Schnitte zu spekulieren.  :icon_rolleyes:
"Echte" Gedanken über einen CUT hatte ich mir also somit nicht gemacht...
Original Zitat: "Ey Leute, Hard Boiled ist besser als Sex! Da hast du zwei Stunden pure Äckschen!"

Roughale

Bei Sin City 2 muss man sich doch keine Sorgen machen, dass ein Unrated Cut nachgeschoben wird, dafür gibt es doch dann den Exteneded Director's Cut wie bei Teil 1  :king:

esta es la mejor mota
When there is no more room for talent OK will make another UFC

zebrastute

Bei Robert mach ich mir keine Sorgen. Solange er keine Kinderfilme wie Spy Kids 1-3 oder Sharkboy and Lava Girl dreht, ist der Mann der Coolste. Wenn das mit Depp und Banderas klappen würde, entschädigt das für den Ausfall von Angelina Jolie.
Solange Johnny mitmacht, ist mir eh alles egal.  :D

elSalvadore

Jolie ist ausgefallen!? Ach du Sch***, davon hab ich gar nichts mitbekommen! Was ist denn da vorgefallen?

Phil

ließ einfach ne seite zurück...steht alles im Thread  :icon_rolleyes:
traue nie SB, denn es tut Dir weh :(
became MINGed!

ZitatCloverfield refers to the field formerly known as Central Park. Clovers are usually prone to grow at places after bombing. Thus the term "Clover" and "field" referring to park.

elSalvadore

Sorry mein guhdsder, hab ich übersehen ;)

Lez

Jolie war die einzige Steigerung die ich mir noch vorstellen konnte für eine Fortsetzung dieses Films. ^^

Phil

ZitatCarnahan Sees Sin City 2 Teaser
Source: Joe Carnahan
May 2, 2007

Smokin' Aces director Joe Carnahan revealed on his official Blog that Robert Rodriguez gave him a sneak peek at Sin City 2:

Robert Rodriguez stopped by the office yesterday and showed me what may become the teaser for 'SIN CITY 2' and HOLY SH*T is it something. I don't want to let any cats out of any bags, so all I can say is there's not a hetero male moviegoer alive that's not going to deeply DIG that spot. Remember, he's doing 'A Dame To Kill For' and brother has he got it. That guy's enthusiasm for filmmaking is infectious too. A solid bloke and a good soul.
became MINGed!

ZitatCloverfield refers to the field formerly known as Central Park. Clovers are usually prone to grow at places after bombing. Thus the term "Clover" and "field" referring to park.

StS

Sin City 2 Still on, But It Will Have to Wait
Source: Rotten Tomatoes May 30, 2007

A few days ago, Michael Madsen was quoted saying that the poor performance of Grindhouse might affect whether Sin City 2 will be made. Not true, according to words from Frank Miller in a new interview at Rotten Tomatoes:

Of course, by stroke of coincidence we learned just before we sat down with Miller that Robert Rodriguez had been signed onto a remake of the classic sixties sex flick "Barbarella." So what of "Sin City 2"? Rumours swirl that the project has been stalled by the breakdown of Rodriguez' marriage. "Sin City 2 is still likely to happen," says Miller, "just not right away. The script is written and Robert and I are raring to go, but it looks like I'm going to be doing The Spirit first and Robert's going to be doing Barbarella first."

Click here for more of the interview:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=424110
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Pinhead_X

Na toll... :kotz:
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

Hana-Bi

Der Grind House Flopp dürfte wohl die Hollywood Freiheit von Rodriguez und Tarantino sehr eingeschränkt haben. Würde mich nicht wundern wenn Sin City 2 noch weiter nach hinten geschoben wird.

Phil

Zitat von: Hana-Bi am 31 Mai 2007, 12:11:12
Der Grind House Flopp dürfte wohl die Hollywood Freiheit von Rodriguez und Tarantino sehr eingeschränkt haben. Würde mich nicht wundern wenn Sin City 2 noch weiter nach hinten geschoben wird.
aber war Teil 1 nicht ein ziemlich großer Erfolg? und die Stars rissen/reissen sich nur so um die Rollen?

das wir noch länger auf Teil 2 warten müssen find ich auch nicht gut  :icon_sad:
became MINGed!

Akayuki

Das Warten ist schon irgendwie nervig aber Hauptsache die Quali stimmt nachher.

Pinhead_X

31 Mai 2007, 16:04:59 #80 Letzte Bearbeitung: 31 Mai 2007, 17:25:05 von Pinhead_X
Es war ja bei Grindhouse keine Frage der Quali, die Leute wollten es bloß net sehen. Warum weiß der Geier... :00000109:

Aber mit Sin City 2 verschieben kommens ja auch net weit. Wer sagt denn, das die Leute statt dessen lieber ne halb nackte Amazone sehen wollen??
Meine Musik

Roughale

Zitat von: Pinhead_X am 31 Mai 2007, 16:04:59...Aber mit Sin City 2 verschieben kommens ja auch net weit. Wer sagt denen, das die Leute statt dessen lieber ne halb nackte Amazone sehen wollen??

Wer sagt, dass bei deiner Aussage "die Leute" das Publikum meint? :rofl:

esta es la mejor mota

Pinhead_X

Huuhuu wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten Freundchen... :icon_mrgreen:
Meine Musik

ultrasmudge somersault

Bitte nicht schlagen, aber für eine moderne Fassung von Barbarella warte ich auch auf Sin City 2!(Solange die Hauptdarstellerin es bringt) :icon_redface:

Roughale

Zitat von: Pinhead_X am 31 Mai 2007, 17:26:04
Huuhuu wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten Freundchen... :icon_mrgreen:

Da war doch keiner, ich muss wohl an meinem Humor arbeiten ;)

esta es la mejor mota

StS

ZitatNo Sin City Sequel for Mickey Rourke?
Source: Edward Douglas, December 7, 2008

A couple days ago, MTV's Splash Page chatted up actor Mickey Rourke at a party for Fox Seachlight and the results of that discussion seemed to indicate that both Frank Miller and Mickey were ready to go on the long-delayed Sin City 2.

At the junket for Darren Aronofsky's The Wrestler in which Rourke gives a heartbreaking performance as Randy "The Ram" Robinson, a has-been wrestler trying to go out in a blaze of glory, he told ComingSoon.net/Superhero Hype! that he's not as gung-ho about returning to play Marv as he might have been last week.

"No, I'm not interested in that right now. That's not a reality right now. It's pissing in the wind," Rourke admitted. "There's different factions going different directions there. I don't know. That's three hours of make up and I'm claustrophobic, so I'm going to have to work something out."

Who knows how much of a role Marv would have played in the sequel considering that it was to be based around the mini-series "A Dame to Kill For" but Marv was always kind of in the background even in the stories that didn't feature him, so hopefully, they can work things out.

In the meantime, Rourke told us he was really digging the movie he was currently working on, 13, Gela Babluani's remake of his own French film 13 Tzameti, but he told us that the character he plays is a new one not in the original movie.

BeuteTier

tja, das kommt davon, wenn man nach 3 Jahren immer noch nichts auf die Beine bekommen hat. War doch ab zu sehen, dass nicht alle "Stars" aus Teil 1 auf die Herren Rodruigez/Miller warten. Hätte man sich nach dem Erfolg von Teil 1 gleich an den zweiten gesetzt, wäre sicher auch Herr Rourke dabei gewesen...
Zitat von: Mr. V VDass der Film im Prinzip das Comicgenre auf die Ebene eines Familienmelodrams hievt und den Mainstream mit der Kunstfehde eines Auteurs vereinbart, hat die Filmkritik ja wenigstens erkannt - wenn schon das Publikum nicht fähig war, gut von schlecht zu unterscheiden.
first round knock out :D

Happy Harry mit dem Harten

Mich interessieren der zweite und dritte SIN CITY überhaupt nicht mehr. Viel zu lange Wartezeit, immer wieder neue Termine und jetzt noch Umbesetzungen - den kann sich Rodriguez von mir aus getrost sparen, soll er sich lieber anderen Projekten widmen. Auch wenn SIN CITY sicher seine beste Arbeit ist und ich vor gefühlten tausend Jahren gerne eine Fortsetzung gesehen hätte. Wer unbedingt wissen will was noch so passiert, der kann sich ja die Comics kaufen und gut ist...

StS

SDCC: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Moving Forward
Source: ComingSoon.net, July 21, 2011

Long-anticipated, Robert Rodriguez's sequel to his and Frank Miller's 2005 Sin City looks like it's finally getting ready to hit the big screen.

"Frank has written a script for 'Sin City 2,'" Rodriguez just announced in Comic-Con's Hall H, adding, "It could shoot as early as later this year."

Though the film will feature the title A Dame to Kill For and will adapt that original Frank Miller story, it will also feature two all-new stories set in the Sin City universe. The title for one of them was revealed for the first time as, The Long Bad Night.

At this point is unknown which actors might return for the sequel, though the Dame to Kill For story again features Marv (Mickey Rourke) and Nancy (Jessica Alba).

StS

Sin City 2 Finds an Oscar Winning Scribe

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller are bringing in some Oscar-winning firepower to help shape the script for Sin City 2, the sequel to their 2005 hit graphic novel adaptation.

William Monahan, who won the Oscar for best adapted screenplay for 2006's The Departed, has been hired to work on the script, according to sources, supplementing a draft completed recently by Miller.

Rodriguez indicated af Comic-Con that actors playing characters that survived the first film are expected to return, and that because much of it is shot in pieces against green screen that scheduling shouldn't be too difficult.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020