OFDb

Iron Man 2

Begonnen von Newendyke, 9 Januar 2009, 12:01:14

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Newendyke

Dann öffne ich mal den Thread mit der Meldung, dass sowohl Mickey "ich dreh zurzeit alles" Rourke und Sam "immer genial" Rockwell als Baddies im Gespräch sind.

Quelle: http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=23967

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

RoboLuster

9 Januar 2009, 20:37:30 #1 Letzte Bearbeitung: 9 Januar 2009, 20:39:39 von old_silence
Zitat von: Newendyke (Anfängerlesbe) am  9 Januar 2009, 12:01:14
Mickey "ich dreh zurzeit alles" Rourke
Besteht ja auch ne Menge Nachholbedarf...hatte er doch Jahrelang viele Drehbücher in den Müll geworfen.
Wäre schön, wenn er auch hier mitspielt.
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

StS

Wird immer besser!  :D

ZitatEmily Blunt to Star in Iron Man 2?
Source: Variety, January 14, 2009

Variety is reporting the rumor that Emily Blunt is in talks to play Natasha Romanoff in Iron Man 2. Romanoff is a Soviet super spy who doubles as Black Widow, a beauty in a skintight black costume that is enhanced by high-tech weaponry.

She would join the previously-announced villains Mickey Rourke and Sam Rockwell in the sequel. Again directed by Jon Favreau, the Marvel Studios film sees the return of Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow, while Don Cheadle is replacing Terrence Howard.

Blunt's credits include The Devil Wears Prada, The Jane Austen Book Club and Charlie Wilson's War. She also stars in The Wolfman, coming to theaters in November.

The Justin Theroux-scripted Iron Man 2 will begin production this spring for a release by Paramount on May 7, 2010.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Newendyke

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

StS

ZitatRourke Offered Just $250K for Iron Man 2?
Source:Variety, January 21, 2009

Variety has posted an interesting article on how the studios are being cautious about spending money for movies in 2010 and 2011. Here's a surprising bit:

Then there is comeback kid Mickey Rourke, who is poised to follow his Golden Globe-winning performance in "The Wrestler" with an offer to play the main villain in "Iron Man 2" — but at a lowball opening offer of $250,000 from Marvel; Marvel's tactics have already prompted Samuel L. Jackson to swear off playing Nick Fury because of a similarly low offer.

$250,000 sounds pretty darn good to you and us, but when you think that Iron Man earned $582 million at the worldwide box office, plus DVD sales, then something doesn't seem right. Let's hope Mr. Rourke ended up getting a much better deal.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

ZitatRourke Not Crimson Dynamo in Iron Man 2?
Source: MTV, February 4, 2009

In January when trade reports announced that Mickey Rourke was in talks to play a villain in Iron Man 2, it was believed that he would take on the role of Crimson Dynamo. Robert Downey Jr. tells MTV that doesn't seem to be the case, however:

"That's actually incorrect," Downey told MTV News when asked if Rourke was being considered for the aforementioned Iron Man rogue. When pressed if, instead of Crimson Dynamo, Rourke was up for the role of Whiplash, another potential role bandied about on blogs these days, Downey had a more cryptic response.

"I can neither confirm nor deny that," said Downey. "Or maybe it's some semblance of both. Here, I can tell you everything about the story except I won't give away the ending. The nerd stuff is top-drawer security."

Stay tuned for possibly more on his role soon. Iron Man 2 is scheduled for a May 7, 2010 release.

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Iron Man 2: Eliza Dushku Wants to Be The Black Widow
http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/12/iron-man-2-eliza-dushku-wants-to-be-the-black-widow/

Das fänd ich net schlecht^^ Allein überhaupt die Tatsache das Black Widow mit dabei ist...Awesome! Geiler Character.
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

StS

Zitat von: Hanselel am 13 Februar 2009, 11:15:32
Iron Man 2: Eliza Dushku Wants to Be The Black Widow
http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/12/iron-man-2-eliza-dushku-wants-to-be-the-black-widow/
Das fänd ich net schlecht^^ Allein überhaupt die Tatsache das Black Widow mit dabei ist...Awesome! Geiler Character.

Ach, die sollen (imo) lieber - wie angedacht - Frau Blunt nehmen.  ;)

Steff

Emily Blunt gefällt Mir auch besser.

Am Anfang war ein Traum....

StS

(Aus meiner Sicht) nicht so prickelnde Nachrichten:

ZitatScarlett Johansson to Star in Iron Man 2?
Source: Entertainment Weekly, February 14, 2009

Entertainment Weekly is reporting the rumor that Scarlett Johansson is in discussions with Marvel Studios to replace Emily Blunt for the role of Russian superspy Natasha Romanoff, who doubles as Black Widow, in Iron Man 2.

Blunt's commitment to 20th Century Fox and the studio's upcoming Gulliver's Travels may prohibit her from co-starring in the superhero sequel.

Marvel will not confirm, but sources tell EW that Johansson has indeed met with the filmmakers and is interested in taking the role. Blunt's reps are still trying to make both projects work, but "Gulliver's" is further along, with a start date of April 15. Iron Man 2 still doesn't have a shooting script and a start date has not yet been determined.

StS

ZitatMickey Rourke Not Doing Iron Man 2?   :icon_sad:
Source: New York Magazine, February 18, 2009

Mickey Rourke has told New York Magazine that it's looking like he won't be playing the villain in Iron Man 2
:

But so what if ICM's David Unger doesn't look good in a dress — at least he's battling Marvel for a bigger paycheck for Rourke for his rumored role as a villain in Iron Man 2, right? "Right now, we're not doing Iron Man 2," Rourke told us grimly.

In January, the news broke that Marvel had offered the award-winning "Wrestler" star just $250,000 to play a villain in the sequel. Perhaps further negotiations didn't go so well? Also, Rourke is now firmly attached to star in Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables, which starts shooting shortly and might interfere with the Iron Man 2 shoot.

Stay tuned for possibly more on this...

blade2603

Samuel L. Jackson will reprise his role as Nick Fury in Iron Man 2 after some turmoil over his offer to come back for the sequel.

According to Variety, not only have Jackson and Marvel Entertainment patched things up, but the actor made a long-term deal with the company that could include up to nine more movies. The upcoming super-hero flicks would include; Captain America, Thor, The Avengers, The Shield and any potential sequels.

Initial reports indicated that Jackson was displeased with Marvel's earlier offers, considering the film's global success and $600 million in box office earnings.

Jackson made a brief appearance at the end of the first film when Fury asked Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) to join his espionage unit the Shield.

Quelle:
http://www.hollywood.com/news/Iron_Man_2_Sam_Jackson_Marvel_Deal/5404124

"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

StS

ZitatUPDATE: Mickey Rourke Officially in Iron Man 2
Source: Deadline Hollywood Daily, March 12, 2009

After a lot of back and forth, Deadline Hollywood Daily has confirmed today that Mickey Rourke has officially signed on to play a villain in Iron Man 2:

I just heard that ICM has scored its second casting deal for Marvel's Iron Man 2. After at first being low-balled by the studio to the tune of $250K, Rourke has signed on for the role of the Russian villain in the sequel after his agent David Unger got the quote up to a "significant" level despite this punishing economic climate where the studios are taking advantage of talent. (No wonder Mickey kept thanking Unger so profusely in acceptance speeches for the BAFTA, Golden Globes, Spirit, and other awards.) But don't expect Marvel to confirm any of this: they won't until all the i's are dotted and t's crossed on the contracts. I can also tell you that Sony was considering hiring Mickey to play the villain in Spider-Man 4.

Director Jon Favreau will start shooting Iron Man 2 very soon for a May 7, 2010 release date.

UPDATE: Variety adds that Rourke will play "Whiplash, a character that includes elements from that comicbook villain and Crimson Dynamo, another Russian baddie." In related news, The Hollywood Reporter says the actor will also star in Mitch Glazer's indie drama Passion Plays.

Mr. Krabbelfisch

12 März 2009, 11:49:48 #13 Letzte Bearbeitung: 12 März 2009, 11:51:55 von Hanselel
 Scarlett Johansson als Black Widow? OMFG bitte nicht...

Dann lieber eine Jessica Biel, die hat wenigstens die Figur dafür.
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

MickeyRourke

Mickey Rourke ist auch dabei :-)

Mickey im Russischen Knast:

http://www.n-tv.de/1120386.html

Soho

Wenn man sich dann auch sicher ist das man nach 3 Stunden wider raus darf  :LOL:

StS

StS

StS

The Corvus

Hier der Teyt zum Bild:

ZitatFirst Look at Mickey Rourke as Whiplash!
Source: Paramount Pictures
June 10, 2009

USA Today and ScreenRant have published a first look at Mickey Rourke as villain Whiplash at the Monaco Historic Grand Prix in director Jon Favreau's Iron Man 2, opening in theaters on May 7, 2010. Rourke stars with Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Favreau, Sam Rockwell, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson, Garry Shandling, John Slattery, Kate Mara and Clark Gregg in the sequel.

Whiplash sports a power pack on his chest that looks similar to the one used by Iron Man. "The technologies are definitely related, and that's part of the core theme of the film," says Favreau.

The character's alter ego, Ivan Vanko, is a Russian who, Favreau says, "has constructed his own version of a suit." Among the creative alterations: a pair of whips, powered by the suit's glowing chest piece. Whiplash "is going to light them up," says Rourke.

Sieht aus als ob er sich beide Arme gebrochen hat.

StS

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Hurm,
ich weiß immer noch nicht was ich von Scarlett als Natasha Romanov halten soll...
Brauch mehr Bilder^^

Eric

Zitat von: Hanselel am 16 Juli 2009, 18:23:26
Hurm,
ich weiß immer noch nicht was ich von Scarlett als Natasha Romanov halten soll...
Brauch mehr Bilder^^

Mal ehrlich, ..., eine gewisse Ähnlichkeit ist da schon vorhanden wenn man mal von der Farbe der Haare absieht.
Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Zitat von: Hanselel am 16 Juli 2009, 18:23:26
Hurm,

Is Dir wohl nicht dürre genug?^^
Scarlett mit roten Haaren und auf allen Vieren is ja wohl mal unangefochtenes boner pic of the week.
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

Pinhead_X

Ich finde Scarlett eigentlich ganz ansehnlich für die Rolle :) Und Rourke ist im moment echt genial unterwegs. In den meisten seiner Rollen überzeugt er zur Zeit und ich denke auch das hier wird ziemlich cool.
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

Mr. Krabbelfisch

@Eric LOL, wenn du nach nem Bild von Greg Land gehst hat Scarlett Ähnlichkeiten mit jedem Mädel aus dem Marvel Universum. Bei dem Unterscheiden sich die Mädels nur in der Frisur ;)

@Crumb Nee dürre muss net sein. Scarlett sieht hammer aus, deswegen will ich ja mehr Bilder^^ Frage ist nur ob sie Action mäßig auch ne gute Figur machen wird.

StS

StS

"Leaked Comic-Con Footage!" 
(mal sehen, wie lange noch)  ;)
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=57872

Snake_Plissken

Wow, sieht gut aus und macht Lust auf mehr! Hinterher mit den Knarren sah er fast aus, wie Rococop...

Greetings Snake_
I made a movie in Bulgaria. I'm ready for everything!
-The incomparable Mr. Bruce Campbell-

Jedem Sturm sein Wasserglas
-Nagel-

Roughale

Offenbar schon nicht mehr,bei mir legt sich ein Werbebanner ohneInhalt drüber...

esta es la mejor mota
When there is no more room for talent OK will make another UFC

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020