OFDb

The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

Begonnen von Newendyke, 8 September 2008, 09:33:32

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Stuntman Bob

Zitat von: Newendyke (Anfängerlesbe) am 12 Januar 2010, 19:03:50
Mmh... dann bitte das Skript von James Cameron nehmen...
Irgendwie klingt "Drehbuch von James Cameron" nicht wirklich gut in meinen Ohren.

"Via @ewines "discriminating against gays is the official policy of the @boyscouts" Jesus... Alright, then - fuck the Boy Scouts! No, wait..." -Kevin Smith (auf Twitter)

StS

Sony Sticking to Webb for Spider-Man?
Source: Deadline Hollywood, January 13, 2010

After Monday's big announcement that Sony is rebooting the "Spider-Man" franchise, the attention has turned to which director and star will bring the new version to life.

According to Deadline Hollywood, (500) Days of Summer and music video director Marc Webb is the frontrunner for the director's chair, but that the studio has a "wish list" of directors that also includes James Cameron, David Fincher and Wes Anderson. You would think that District 9 helmer Neill Blomkamp is somewhere on that list as well.

The site says that Webb has met with the Spidey producers and studio executives to talk about getting the movie underway later this year for a summer 2012 release. The studio is also reportedly wanting to shoot the film in 3D.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

Es ist offiziell: Marc Webb "(500) Days of Summer" führt Regie.

ZitatCommenting on the announcement...

Amy Pascal, co-chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Matt Tolmach, president of Columbia Pictures, said, "At its core, Spider-Man is a small, intimate human story about an everyday teenager that takes place in an epic super-human world. The key for us as we sought a new director was to identify filmmakers who could give sharp focus to Peter Parker's life. We wanted someone who could capture the awe of being in Peter's shoes so the audience could experience his sense of discovery while giving real heart to the emotion, anxiety, and recklessness of that age and coupling all of that with the adrenaline of Spider-Man's adventure. We believe Marc Webb is the perfect choice to bring us on that journey."

Arad and Ziskin added jointly, "Over the years, the Spider-Man comics have been told with bold and creative new writers and artists who have re-calibrated the way audiences see Peter Parker. Marc Webb will do for the new direction of the films what so many visionary storytellers have done with the comic books. He is an incredibly talented filmmaker and we look forward to working closely with him on this new adventure."

Webb said, "This is a dream come true and I couldn't be more aware of the challenge, responsibility, or opportunity. Sam Raimi's virtuoso rendering of Spider-Man is a humbling precedent to follow and build upon. The first three films are beloved for good reason. But I think the Spider-Man mythology transcends not only generations but directors as well. I am signing on not to 'take over' from Sam. That would be impossible. Not to mention arrogant. I'm here because there's an opportunity for ideas, stories, and histories that will add a new dimension, canvas, and creative voice to Spider-Man."

Stan Lee, co-creator of Spider-Man, added, "I'm excited that Sony has chosen a director with a real penchant and understanding for the character. This is a brave, bold direction for the franchise, and I can't wait to see what Marc comes up with next."

Added Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige, "The idea of re-imagining the on-screen story for one of the world's most iconic superheros is sure to deliver an exciting new dimension to Spider-Man fans everywhere. There are volumes of comics and material available to inspire fresh and compelling takes on Peter Parker and his journey as Spidey and we look forward to seeing this come alive onscreen."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Roughale

Hmmmmh... 500 Days habe ich nicht gesehen, aber irgendwie klingt das alles danach, als ob (noch) mehr Fokus auf Peter Parker gelegt werden soll - heisst das weniger Spidey Action? Ich hoffe mal nicht. Besonders arg fänd ich auch, wenn wie erneut dieselben Schurken vorgesetzt bekommen...

esta es la mejor mota
When there is no more room for talent OK will make another UFC

AB

Wird wohl Richtung High-School-Twilight-Romance laufen.  :icon_lol:

Newendyke

Na super, dann wird der Reboot also im Zeichen der Ultimate Spidey-Reihe gedreht werden... mmh... hatte echt gehofft, dass nach dem Soap Opera-Ausflug (Teil 3) die Richtung gen 90er Comics gehen würde. Die Hoffnung kann ich also getrost begraben.

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

StS

Andrew Garfield wird Spidy im Reboot spielen.

El_Hadschi

Normalerweise halte ich mich bei Remakes/Reboots immer zurück und vermeide es voreingenommen zu sein und gleich "überflüssig" zu rufen, aber hier fällt mir nichts zu ein außer: ÜBERFLÜSSIG! :wallbash:
Die Zeiten die zwischen Remake/Reboot und original verstreichen werden auch immer kürzer. Was kommt als nächstes? Ein Remake von Avatar??? :doof:
"You follow drugs, you get drug addicts and drug dealers. But you start to follow the money, and you don't know where the fuck it's gonna take you."

Lester Freamon

StS

Im Prinzip gebe ich Dir absolut Recht - aber nach dem sehr mäßigen zweiten und dem arg enttäuschenden dritten Teil gibt es (nichtsdestotrotz) ne Menge Luft nach oben hin...   :D

El_Hadschi

Na gut ich bin nicht so wirklich mit den Comics aufgewachsen. Mein Spiderman-Bild wurde also ziemlich vom ersten Teil beeinflusst, der ja auch ziemlich ordentlich ist. Was die Nachfolger angeht stimm ich dir zu. Ich kann mir einfach keine neue Spiderman-Reihe vorstellen.

Achja ich hab das Gefühl ich bin der einzige der Kirsten Dunst in der Rolle der M.J. mochte :love:
"You follow drugs, you get drug addicts and drug dealers. But you start to follow the money, and you don't know where the fuck it's gonna take you."

Lester Freamon

PillePlutonium

Zitat von: El_Hadschi am  2 Juli 2010, 13:41:32

Achja ich hab das Gefühl ich bin der einzige der Kirsten Dunst in der Rolle der M.J. mochte :love:

hehe mit nichten :icon_mrgreen:

Für mich klingt das auch alles sehr fragwürdig...muss echt nicht sein.

blade2603

Die Spidifilme fand ich alle Mist aber Sam R. hat daraus schon eine mega erfolgreiche Serie gemacht, was eigentlich nicht zu toppen ist. Darum kann ich das ganze nicht verstehen. Anschauen würde ich mir die Filme auch erst wenn sie für den Heimkinobereich ausgewertet werden.

Naja.. evtl. kommt ja bald ein Reebot von Avatar, Titanic oder Harry Potter!
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

RoboLuster

Die rebooten um ein, alle zukünftigen Marvel-Filme einschließendes, Marvel-Universum zu schaffen, wie in den Comics eben. Dies hat den Vorteil, dass sämtliche Figuren in jedem Film auftreten könnten und die Filme an sich könnten miteinander verknüpft werden. Daher wurde ja auch schon der Hulk rebootet und es wird bestimmt noch mehr kommen. Mir gefällts  :respekt:
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

Chili Palmer

Zitat von: StS am  2 Juli 2010, 13:11:29
Im Prinzip gebe ich Dir absolut Recht - aber nach dem sehr mäßigen zweiten und dem arg enttäuschenden dritten Teil gibt es (nichtsdestotrotz) ne Menge Luft nach oben hin...   :D

Die Hitze, die Hitze... mein Lieber, Sie schreiben wirr.
"I'm an actor, love, not a bloody rocket surgeon".

"Der Terminader is ja im Grunde so'n Kaiborch."

StS

Zitat von: Chili Palmer am  2 Juli 2010, 20:04:02
Zitat von: StS am  2 Juli 2010, 13:11:29

Die Hitze, die Hitze... mein Lieber, Sie schreiben wirr.

Okay, dann also "glatt durchschnittlichen".  ;)

StS

Die süße Emma Stone ("Zombieland"/"Easy A") wird im Reboot die Mary Jane Watson spielen...  :D

SchmalzimOhr

MTV sagt sie wird Gwen Stacy spielen. http://www.mtv.de/news/2010-10-06/22012845-emma-stone-in-spider-man.html
Find sie trotzdem niedlich.

Und wenn Spider Man sich nicht in dem Gefuehlsrotz verheddert wie Raimis Version freu ich mich drauf.

Und bitte Carnage als Gegner.Oder Venom - den gabs ja noch nicht.
I am at war.I have been all my life and i would kill a million little girls to win.

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Jo, am besten gleich alle Weiber streichen und 120 Minuten lang zeigen, wie Venom und Spidey sich gegenseitig in die Klöten treten.
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

SchmalzimOhr

Zitat von: LeCrumb am  6 Oktober 2010, 12:29:47
Jo, am besten gleich alle Weiber streichen und 120 Minuten lang zeigen, wie Venom und Spidey sich gegenseitig in die Klöten treten.

Sarkasmus ignorierend, sag ich einfach mal das is ne Idee :dodo:
I am at war.I have been all my life and i would kill a million little girls to win.

StS

ZitatRhys Ifans to Play the Spider-Man Villain!
Source: Columbia Pictures, October 11, 2010

Rhys Ifans (Notting Hill) will play the villain, opposite Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker and Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy, in the next installment of Spider-Man from Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, it was announced today by Amy Pascal, co-chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment and Matt Tolmach, president of Columbia Pictures. The film, to be directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay by James Vanderbilt and produced by Avi Arad and Laura Ziskin, will begin production in December and will be released in theaters nationwide in 3D on July 3, 2012.

Commenting on the announcement, Tolmach said, "We have been very fortunate to attract some of the best actors working today to play the villains in the Spider-Man movies, and it is exciting to see that trend continue with Rhys Ifans. After seeing his performance in our upcoming film 'Anonymous,' we're in awe of his talent and think he's the perfect choice to take on this role."

The filmmakers prefer to not reveal which character Ifans will be playing in the forthcoming film.

Webb added, "What sets the Spider-Man villains apart is the complexity of their relationships with Peter Parker. Rhys' incredible ability to embody both warmth and rage makes him the ideal choice for this character."

Newendyke

Weitere castings:

ZitatThe new Spider-Man (that would be Andrew Garfield, in case you hadn't heard) has a villain to face (Rhys Ifans), a love interest in Gwen Stacey (Emma Stone) and a director to tell him what to do (Marc Webb) and now he's got an Uncle Ben, whose death inspires him to stop larking around and use his powers to help people. Step forward... Martin Sheen.

Yes, in the words of Stephen T Colbert, he is our TV president and he deserves our TV respect, but Sheen is an acting legend who has appeared in one or two films you might have heard of. Apocalypse Now, say. Or The Dead Zone. Wall Street. A few others.

He's surely a solid choice to play Ben Parker, one half of the couple that take Peter under their wing to raise him after the death of his parents. And it's Ben who gets to deliver the immortal line that with great power comes great responsibility. We can't wait to hear The Sheen deliver it.

Every Ben needs a May, and according to the Heat Vision Blog, this new take on the Spidey story is after Sally Field to play the part. She's in early talks, unlike Sheen who is close to locking in his deal.

With an Oscar (and an infamous speech) under her belt, Field has had a storied career that began at a young age, but these days is more likely to be found on the small screen, playing the matriarch of the squabbling Walker family on Brothers & Sisters. Still, she'd lend the necessary vulnerability with just a hint of steel that Aunt May needs...

Quelle: http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29399

Martin Sheen und Sally Field sind also Onkel Ben und Tante May... Sheen find ich ne gute Wahl, aber die Field... na ja, ich weiß nicht so recht. Aber steh diesem reboot eh nicht so euphorisch gegenüber, wie damals Raimis erstes Spidey-Outing.

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

StS

Denis Leary Joins Spider-Man  :D
Source: The Hollywood Reporter, November 17, 2010

Denis Leary is the latest name to join the cast of the upcoming Spider-Man reboot, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Leary is said to be in negotiations to play Police Captain George Stacy, father to Peter Parker's love interest, Gwen Stacy (to be played in the film by Emma Stone).

StS

Die (für die Rolle der Gwen) erblondete Emma am Set:

Robi

- "My god, it's Adolf Hitler!"

- "This is Sam Smith!
  He's our undercover expert.
  He's only disguised as Adolf Hitler."

Anderssen

Hm, ich kann zwar nicht sagen, ich hätte ein verdammt mieses Gefühl bei der Sache, aber ein gutes Gefühl habe ich auch nicht.

Gleichwohl wird der Film geguckt werden; Spidey ist – zunächst – noch Pflichtprogramm.

Hana-Bi

Einen neuen Aufguss des ersten Teils kann ich nicht gebrauchen.

Was ich in einem neuen Spider-Man Film mal sehen will ist eine ernste Handlung ohne den ganzen Klamauk der letzten Filme. Damit meine ich nun nicht das der Filme sich an Nolans Batman orientieren soll. Aber etwas düsterer darf es gerne werden.

Inspektor Yuen

14 Januar 2011, 02:11:28 #56 Letzte Bearbeitung: 14 Januar 2011, 11:19:49 von Inspektor Yuen
Ich bin jetzt kein Comic-Kenner, aber war Spidey nicht immer ein bisschen bunter und lockerer, mit Spidey-Sprüchen und so??
Warum also düster?
"Wenn ich jetzt sterben würde, was würdest du machen?" -"Ich würd dich nicht sterben lassen!"

Bretzelburger

So sehr ich die "Spidey"-Filme mochte, so wenig hatten sie mit der Original-Story zu tun. Mary-Jane Parker wurde erst sehr viel später zu Peters Love-Interest, lange nach Gwens Tod. Wenn jetzt Gwen von Beginn an dabei ist, ist das ein gutes Zeichen - allerdings nur, wenn sie wirklich konsequent bleiben. Dann wird es düster genug.

Captain_Chaos.ONE

Zitat von: El_Hadschi am  2 Juli 2010, 12:56:37
Die Zeiten die zwischen Remake/Reboot und original verstreichen werden auch immer kürzer. Was kommt als nächstes?

Vielleicht ja Original und Remake gleichzeitig drehen...   :rofl:

Robi

Oder eine Umsetzung, welche nicht Hausfrauen, sondern Comic-Nerds gefällt. ;-) hope so!
- "My god, it's Adolf Hitler!"

- "This is Sam Smith!
  He's our undercover expert.
  He's only disguised as Adolf Hitler."

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020